Personal Coaching Agreement
This agreement sets out the conditions and understandings for a coaching relationship between the Coach and the Client for Personal Coaching.
I hereby agree that:
1. Coach and Client will meet in person for 1.5 hours for each session, at an agreed time slot, venue and number of sessions needed.
2. Coach agrees to facilitate and Client agrees to do his/her best.
3. Client understands that the results of any coaching will depend on his/her ability to take action to the best of his/her abilities, communicate clearly with the Coach, and to take responsibility for the results achieved and the Coach can only facilitate. The responsibility for making the processes work is the Clients alone as no one else can do them for him/her.
4. Client agrees to share with Coach all issues on which Client needs assistance. Client agrees that issues not shared with Coach may not be resolved or may impede the successful achievement of his/her goals and objectives. Coach agrees to use best efforts to assist Client to resolve issues shared with Coach and also agrees to full confidentiality.
5. Client agrees that Coach may assign tasks to be done in between coaching sessions (if any), and that Client will give his best effort to fulfil these tasks. Client further agrees that if tasks are not done the outcome of the coaching cannot be predicted.
6. Client understands that Coach is not providing psychological or medical advice and that Coaching should in no way replace sound treatment from a licensed health care provider. Your Coach is not a licensed Medical Doctor, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Masters in Family Therapy (MFT), or a Masters in Social Work (MSW). The services you receive are not licensed in this state, nor are they regulated by a governmental body. We will always provide only those services in which we have been trained, and if we find that we cannot help you, we will refer you to a licensed person who can assist you.
7. Client agrees to pay coach 7 days before the coaching session under this agreement.
8. All information revealed during the coaching session is strictly private and confidential.
9. Coach reserves the right to reject/resign any Client.
You may click HERE to fill up the “Personal Coaching Engagement Form”, your coaching session will be confirmed within 24 hours upon your submission of the form, another date will be proposed if the Coach is not available on your chosen date.